Forever 21 has been on the news recently due to the numerous amount of stores they are closing down. It’s no surprise, because back in September the company filed for bankruptcy.
Now, the Chapter 11 filing by Forever 21 will lead to the closure of 21 stores in the entire state of California, with 12 being in Southern California. The company says that the closures are set to begin on January 5th or within two weeks of that date.
The complete list of Southern California Forever 21 stores closing are:
• Fashion Island, 1101 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach
• South Bay Galleria, 1815 Hawthorne Blvd. Ste. 188, Redondo Beach
• Montclair Plaza, 5060 Montclair Plaza Lane #2121, Montclair
• 757 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine
• Pacific View Ventura Mall, 3301 – 1 E Main St. #1260, Ventura
• Puente Hills Mall, 1600 S. Azusa Ave. #106, City of Industry
• The River at Rancho Mirage, 71800 Highway 111 Suite #B19, Rancho Mirage
• The Plant, 7888-2 Van Nuys Blvd., Van Nuys
• Tustin Marketplace, 2856 El Camino Real, Tustin
• 135 N. De Lacey Ave., Pasadena
• 500 N. Euclid St., Anaheim
• 555 The Shops at Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo
The closing of these stores will result in 400 people being laid off.